We invite you to join our Foundations Program offering of group visits at Connect Health. Providing patient care in a group setting, group medical visits are physician-led sessions addressing a variety of health conditions. They benefit our healthcare system by improving quality of care and health outcomes, reducing costs and increasing access.
Who should attend?
Anyone with health issues seeking an integrative approach that looks for root causes and treats the whole person using the best of conventional biomedicine, natural healing and other modalities.
- Spend more time with your physician
- Get your questions answered in an extended visit
- Find support from others dealing with similar issues
- Discuss prevention strategies and treatment options
- Have some fun while learning to better manage your health
Costs for Group Visits are generally covered by the BC Medical Services Plan (MSP). However, we charge a $25 fee for no-shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice.
To register for any or all sessions, call 604.733.4400. Maximum 25 participants per session.